Half Dome Gallery


I heard they'll be taking the cables off of Half Dome in a year or two. So I was really happy to be able to hike Half Dome with a group of friends who got permits!

Flowers on mountainside

Marmot
These guys were everywhere.

Steep cables leading up Half Dome
Photos don't do the cables justice! I was in awe when I first saw them. Definitely one of the scariest things I've ever done. One guy tried to take out his iPhone around midway up, to take a picture. He dropped it by accident, and it bounced, bounced, bounced all the way down the cliff.

Cliche Half Dome cliff pic
Photo on the rim. Cliche as it is, it was pretty awesome. :)


View from Half Dome
More views...

Hiking to Half Dome
The forest was beautiful around sunset, on our hike back.

Have you hiked Half Dome? What was your experience like? Share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment